Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have to laugh

So my post yesterday sounds like cake compared to the day I had today. I think the Lord was preparing me for it in some way by sending a little calm before the storm.

Aidan was nothing but NAUGHTY all morning, the kids woke early, Nora was cranky, and we just couldn't seem to get anything accomplished. Aidan was having some weird eye discharge and then didn't really nap, so I made a Dr. appt. for him. We went after naps and found out that he has a severe ear infection and pink eye. So, eye drops and yucky antibiotics. Nora is already on an antibiotic for her double ear infection and I am praying that she doesn't catch the pink eye. I sanitized everything I could think of when we got home and seriously thanked the Lord for our small apartment. :) Now the key will be keeping them separated for the next 24 hours.

We have plans to go to Charleston/the beach with friends on Saturday and a date night planned (with childcare lined up) on Sunday, so I am hoping that things clear up so that we can still keep our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment