Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thankful.

So, there are a lot of things on my mind that I have been meaning to blog about: my obsessive nesting issues, the pregnancy, the silly 2 year old, the never-ending household projects, the flooding aftermath issues, trying to get the house ready to be on the market, the move to SC, etc.., but somehow I just haven't gotten around to it.

Life has been interesting lately. Not bad, actually pretty good, but definitely interesting. There are so many changes coming at us that I have a hard time processing through them all as I organize and obsess and nest, nest, nest.

This is Seth's last week of school. Hallelujah! I survived and it wasn't horrible and I missed him and I felt lonely, but it is now coming to an end. I am so THANKFUL that things worked out the way they did and that God's grace is truly at work in my life.

I quit my job. 10 months with 2 kids 14 months apart. Wow! It was the biggest challenge I have every taken upon myself. And yet again, God's grace was there. I made it through and I learned SO MUCH through the process.

We are moving. To South Carolina. Or so it seems. That is just a lot to chew on for me. There are still some official things in the working, but we are headed in that direction. I am thankful that God gave us the peace to make such a huge decision for our family at this time.

I am totally having a baby in like less than 12 weeks (I hope). 28.5 weeks pregnant and I am feeling so great. I thank the Lord daily for the strength I've had during this time and for a healthy pregnancy so far. Everything has been so much better this time around and I even love being pregnant in the summer though everyone tells me that it is so much better to avoid it. I know I still have some hot months to get through, but with things going this well, I am ready to take them on.

My sweet little boy is so grown up. And he won't stop talking. I am constantly blessed by his presence and sweetness. He has definitely gotten much easier to manage in the last few weeks and I am again thankful that the Lord has been holding my hand through this parenting journey. I am so incapable on my own strength.

Did I mention I have a great husband? Well, I do. He has been sensitive to me through these past few months and even though he has been absent a lot, he has been very present when I need him to be. I have seen him grow as a father and a husband and for that I am truly grateful. I am so blessed to have a good marriage and looking forward to more together time in the future.

So happy. So blessed. So thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment