Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The belly grows...

First pic was taken in Branson at 26 weeks. Second pic is 27 weeks. 

How Far Along: 27 weeks, 1 day
Size of baby: About 2 pounds, 14 inches
Total Weight Gain: 10
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear most of my regular clothes. I have a few maternity things that I love, but the summer makes it so much easier and the low weight gain has helped too.
Gender: Girl! 
Movement: She loves to move at night for about 10 minutes before I go to sleep and will move throughout the day when I am sitting.
Sleep: I have been getting great sleep still. Started using extra pillows, but no getting up to pee in the night at all this pregnancy! 
Symptoms: Big belly, moving baby, started to feel anemic, but taking iron helps a lot. I am slowing down a little I think, but trying to just enjoy these last couple of months. 
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Love to eat anything sweet, especially ice cream! I crave snacks, but nothing really major. I like my carbs as well and have been baking a lot lately.    
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment