Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Perfect Timing

Seth started back at school this week. He has night classes from 6-10:30 Mon-Sat. He does this for two weeks straight and then has two weeks off, and then starts up again with one week on, one week off. The program is 5 months long, but intense.

So far, we are on day 3 of school and I am feeling pretty good about it all. I was worried that I would feel so lonely and it would be so difficult, but I have little to complain about. It has also only be 2 nights without him so far, but it has given me a good glimpse into what most nights will look like here.

Luckily, the babies are feeling much better and Aidan has been so happy in the evenings, that I haven't really had many issues with that side of things. I am still feeling pretty crummy all around, but I have mustered up enough strength to get Aidan to bed, clean up the kitchen, watch a little tv, and then collapse into bed.

Even though this particular part of pregnancy can be pretty exhausting, I am happy that I am so inclined to sleep right now because that way I don't miss Seth as much. I am in bed around 9 and don't even hear him come home. Now, I miss seeing him and all, but at least I am not trying to fill the whole time with activities. Instead of feeling lonely, I just sleep the time away. :)

I know that somewhere along the way, I will feel the opposite about this situation, but starting out positive sounds like a good plan to me.

Oh and by the way, I am in my 8th week of pregnancy. Baby is due around Sept. 20th. We are excited and I am thrilled to be due in Sept. because I had really hoped to plan it out that way. It just happened to work out! Once I get through the icky first trimester, I know I will feel even more excited. It is am amazing thing!

2 comments: