Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I really don't want to forget

I have been thinking a lot lately about things I really don't want to forget about Aidan...although some of them would be nice to actually forget, I wouldn't have fun stories to torture him with when he is older. So here it goes...

-The way he says, "wuwuwu" when I sing the "love love love" song to him or say "I love you."

-How he sticks his tongue out at me as if to say "look at me, Mom!"

-The time he threw his special blankie in a bathtub full of soapy water right before naptime, only to scream bloody murder in his crib while I tried to find a substitute blanket.

-How sweetly he cuddles in bed or hugs my neck.

-When I leave the room and he comes looking for me within 30 seconds or less, saying "ma-ma".

-Sharing a mango popsicle out in the front yard.

-How he laughs when other people laugh just because he doesn't want to be left out.

-How he "sweeps" the floor for me.

-The way he "talks" to other kids.

-His crazy independent confidence.

-His super socialness.

-The way he chatters to me intentionally although it makes absolutely no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment