Monday, November 3, 2008

Facts of life

1. We have wasps/hornet creatures in our house. They scare me.

2. No matter how hard I try to get ahead of the house cleaning, I never do.

3. My body will never be the same now that I have had a child.

4. I have a different purpose in life now.

5. Eating lots of food does not help you lose the baby weight.

6. There is always laundry to be done.

7. Life is most fulfilling when your goal is to serve others first.

8. The color blue is calming.

9. Smiles from a baby are like fine jewels.

10. Motherhood is demanding and rewarding...sometimes one precedes the other.

11. There is never not time to spend with the Lord.

12. It's good not to sweat the small stuff.

13. Marriage is a blessing and should never be treated any differently.

14. Insert "children" where "marriage" is.

15. Nothing could be better than devoting all your days to raising a beautiful baby boy into a man of God.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to every single one of these! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete