Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yikes!

The title says it all... "Yikes," I haven't written on here in a long time. :)

Life has been full of business and distractions. As of late my days have been filled with trying to get Aidan adjusted to a 4 hour feeding schedule, 3 naps (2 long ones, 1 short), sleeping until 7:00-7:30ish in the a.m., eating new foods, etc... Motherhood just plain wears me out sometimes. :) All that, and I've been waking up the last few mornings at 5:58 (Seth used to set his alarm for this time, but after several "discussions" we no longer have that disturbance, but my body is adjusted to waking then anyway) with this ridiculous song about bears replaying over and over again in my mind. I heard the song on one of Aidan's cds and it's stuck in my brain now. I've asked God if he wants me to learn anything from the song, but I haven't really gained much spiritual understanding from "bears don't drink from a cup."

Anyway, I am currently looking for a second part-time job and feeling frantic some days about how slow the process is. I am learning once again how to trust in God. My days feel so full now, that I don't know how life will look once God turns things around, but I'm hopeful for some positive change.

Aidan is growing so much...He has developed a strong fascination for tags...tags on clothes, toys, towels, pillows, etc... Who cares how bright and beautiful the toy is Mommy, I just want to lick the tag. :) They must have an extra special flavor because Aidan has tried them all and never stops trying to devour every last one. He also has recently learned to eat his toes and enjoys their unique flavor too. He gets excited about so many things: when I get my keys out to unlock the door, going outside, going downstairs to play, watching the water fill up his bath, getting his diaper changed, watching the news, watching Mommy dance like a crazy person, jumping in his new Johnny Jump-up, and more. I love the little booger.


No comments:

Post a Comment