Saturday, November 2, 2013

Louisburg Cider Mill-10-26-13


The last time we went to the cider mill Nora was just 3 weeks old and Aidan was barely 2.5. It was way more fun this time with the kids being older.


Trying to get a picture of these two without a pained expression on someone's face is so hard these days. Can't believe how big they are getting!


Enna's favorite place to sleep: on Mommy, but also in a baby carrier. My carrier of choice right now is the Lille baby. Very similar to the Ergo, but less bulky and the fit is more comfortable for me. Still gives the right kind of support to my back and shoulders though. I use this almost every day!


I was really wanting to get some pics of me and my girls. Unfortunately, Enna was sleeping during a lot of this outing, but I got to get some fun pics with my sweet Nora. She is such a delight and joy!


Love her!


And another...people say we look a lot alike, but I actually think she looks more like Seth's family.


Sun in their eyes, but holding hands. :) They are actually not too far off in height! Nora is wearing almost the same size clothes as Aidan and they are 2 years apart! People always assume they are closer in age.


Hay ride!


Love the confused expression on Nora's face!


And little Enn woke up to enjoy the ride too although it was a little bouncy!


Hill slide: This was new to us! The kids got filthy, but they went on the hay ride twice so they could go slide, so I would say it was a hit. :)


Enna was wearing a hat (by me) and a sweet little knit cardigan (from a friend).


When this girl is happy, it makes the world seem right. 


Waiting for cider donuts and apple cider! Trying to get a picture of all 3 is nearly impossible. Aidan loves to hold Enna though!


Me and the mill...a picture taken by a stranger. :)


My little Enna bear finally awake and helping me model my crocheted items (hat on Enna, scarf on me). It was such a gorgeous sunny day!


No comments:

Post a Comment