Friday, October 11, 2013

Aidan- 5.5


Aidan at 5.5 years old

Likes:

-holding/kissing/talking to Enna
-reading
-SCHOOL
-playing Super Mario
-playing with friends
-riding your bike
-Awana

New things about you:

Learned how to ride a bike without training wheels (10-7-13)
Started reading books on own with very little help sounding out words 
Earned your wings and first jewel at Awana
Started cleaning room by yourself and doing a great job


Aidan,

You are still a bundle of energy, 100% passionate about what you are doing. I love hanging out with you and listening to you talk. You absorb knowledge at a phenomenal rate. I love to hear your funny questions about the world and like how you enjoy life. You have taught me a lot about life and it's been fun to see you mature and grow. You are a good big brother and love your baby sister so much. We are still working on your relationship with Nora. You are a smart, helpful, and super silly. I can't believe you are already 1/2 way to being 6! It's fun to see you grow up, but I know I'll miss these years with you someday.

Love, Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment