Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life these days...

Life with a newborn....wow. I forgot how demanding and exhausting they are. But they are oh so cute at the very same time. I have been walking around like a zombie, nursing every 3ish hours and cuddling this little nugget a lot. Apparently, I am the preferred napping spot (although she is finally getting accustomed to her bed-PTL!).


Our life is a 3 ring circus...or something akin to that. There are moments of peace and then moments of chaos, with the latter being most present. I find that either nobody needs anything, or everybody needs something at the same time.

My table is a constant mess of random toys, food, homeschooling materials etc... Nora has her own little imaginary world set up here each day with a variety of characters. I am so glad that she is so easily entertained and pleasant when she is stuck in her own world. 


This is kinda random too...but we got a fish. We acquired him a couple weeks before Enna was born. The kids were excited for about 2 days and then pretty much slacked off on wanting to feed him etc... They have bursts of interest so it hasn't been a complete waste of time to care for our new "pet."


Aidan is pretty obsessed with Enna. Nora is starting to love on her more now too. They love to talk to her now that she is more aware. They can be a tad overwhelming at times and I think she wants her space, but she seems to like them for the most part. She is starting to move her head in the direction of their voices, so she definitely recognizes them more and more.


All in all, it's busy around here. Hence, the lack of blogging, or even taking pictures. :) I hope to do some more writing as I find some here and there because I have been processing a bunch of stuff that I hope to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment