Friday, March 1, 2013

Life Lately

So, my camera lens is still not working and I have not gotten around to taking it somewhere to be fixed.

My dear children, when you read the story of our lives, you will notice that it seems like NOTHING happened from December 2012- March 2013. It did...Mommy just couldn't take pictures because she was lying down or sitting next to the toilet waiting to lose her dinner.

But seriously, we have done some fun stuff.

It snowed here a TON in the last weeks (about 2 feet total). The kids loved playing in the deep snow.

 Our new house all covered in snow

Aidan holding his HUGE snowball :)

We also had my brother's family visit us for a couple weeks and it was fun to have the cousins reunite.

The four "oldest" eat at CFA

We also went to Legoland which was quite the fun experience, of which I took no pictures (not even from my phone). 

Today, we ventured out to a marble store to see a demonstration on how marbles are made. The kids had fun even though I was petrified they would break some $80 marble while we were there. 

 Rolling out the hot glass 

My precious little girl watching the demonstration

Well, that's been life lately. I hope that this blog will start seeing some more activity now that I can actually contribute something. I guess a big step would be to get my camera fixed so I don't have to keep using my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment