Monday, October 3, 2011

Trying to find Fall

Here in South Carolina we are trying to find this thing called Fall. If you know where to find it, please let us know. ;)

Actually, the weather has been gorgeous the past 3 days! I was wearing a tank top and shorts on Friday and sweating at the park, and then it turned cooler and we got to wear long pants and jackets this weekend. We opened our windows and made homemade chai, and it was lovely. However, it looks like it is warming up again and we'll probably be back in shorts by tomorrow.

Okay, so a few random things...

Nora has this crazy hair and I don't know what to do with it
....can't put a bow in it and can't get it to stay down.


The neighbor kids started making this fort on the weekend.
 They spent hours and hours out there playing and Aidan
 joined in the fun. I think we spent most of our weekend outside...




Loving the cool weather so we can wear hats!
 This one is made by me and I'm loving it!




 Aidan has been into throwing frisbees lately. Love that kid!





We've been enjoying time spent with getting to know our neighbors. We spend almost every evening outside and the kids play and play until bedtime. Aidan loves riding scooters and bikes with the big kids and I think it has been a great outlet for all his energy.

I have been watching this little boy for a couple weeks now and it is going pretty well. They can all be a handful at times, but I have had two successful afternoons of getting them to nap at the same time, so that has been good.

My mom comes tomorrow and is staying for a week....CANNOT WAIT! My dad will be here on Friday and I also CANNOT WAIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment