Monday, October 24, 2011

The Sun Will Come Out...Tomorrow




I've been missing this happy face for the past week or so. I don't know what is bothering her (assuming teeth coming in), but she has been the crankiest unhappiest child lately. I think this is the most unhappy she has been in her little life. She has been crying and clinging to me and nothing, not even holding her, makes her happy. This has been very tiring for me too and quite a challenge to take care of the house and other responsibilities.
HOWEVER, today the little miss seemed more like herself and she played happily without needing constant attention. It was a huge relief and the day was so much more enjoyable. I was relieved to know that she still had that happy pleasant side to her after so many days of distress and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment