Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life.

I feel like life is going by at a record pace. I am having a hard time keeping up.

Things have been good.

We closed on our house 2 days ago.

We moved out of our dirty cramped apartment 2 weeks ago.

It feels wonderful.

Our new house. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, backyard, garage, and space to breathe. We love it.


We are slowly, and I mean SLOWLY moving in. We actually just got all our storage unit stuff today. I had mastitis this week and some sort of sinus junk, so it is just taking time...and I am okay with that. I will show some more pics once we get more settled.

Here are some things I am loving right now in these days:

 1) Nora's love for her babies (she holds them and lies on the floor with one in each arm)


 2) Doll stroller fun-and watching this little naked sweetie walk around pushing her "day-dee"


 3) Siblings playing together nicely


4) Dressing up and laughing together after a long cranky day


 5) Magnets and my new refridgerator


 6) Sweet baby learning to walk (and dressed by her Daddy)


Nora is working on her molars and it has been an interesting week of napping. Both kids have had stuffy noses and been a little on the cranky side, but we are all enjoying being together and having some sense of normal return after such a crazy few weeks of traveling, packing, and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment