Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zoo Day {1.28.11}

So, the zoo here is free on Fridays during January and February. At least to residents, that is. We had planned this little outing with some friends earlier on in the week, so when I found out Thursday that I had to have a driver's license to get in for free, my heart sank. Needless to say, I arrived at the DMV within 5 minutes of closing time, not showered, hat on my head, with my marriage license, both ssn cards, passport, and application. One extremely horrible picture later, I was an official resident.

The zoo was lots of fun and it was beautiful day. The monkeys were putting on a show when we got there and Aidan was super excited. His favorite thing was the tiger...which we actually didn't see until the very end, but he talked about for the rest of the day.
Annika and Aidan: new little buddies.
Aidan was knocking on the glass to get the gorilla's attention, but I don't think he was much for entertaining company at the moment.

Sweet sick little baby endured the 3 hours there quite well. She spent most of the time "reading."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment