Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Day


Some friends came by to take a walk to the park with us on this beautiful day. Couldn't help taking a picture of the overwhelming cuteness of these two holding hands.

As we were about to come inside Aidan was playing in some bushes and got "attacked" by a puppy that somebody was out walking with, but didn't have on a leash. He freaked out and fell down and all I could hear was screaming, but I couldn't get my stroller (with le bebe inside) to lock in place, so I was a little delayed in coming to his rescue. He was fine. Just upset from being knocked over. I asked him if the dog jumped on him and he said, "Yeah, and smelled on me." His main concern seemed to be that he didn't want the puppy getting his ball (he had a tennis ball he was playing with) so I am guessing he won't be traumatized by the event.

Then later, right as A was going down for his nap, I coudn't find my phone anywhere and figured I lost it somewhere on the trail because it had been in my pocket. Sure enough, I found it underneath the bushes where Aidan had fallen. I guess in all my hurry to get him, I didn't realize it fell out.

Edit: When relating the dog story to Seth, Aidan said, "He was trying to pet me!" Could not help but laugh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment