Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am a garage sale junkie

Aidan and I have been going to garage sales right and left this spring and I am officially addicted. I have gotten a smattering of good deals and it gives me such a high that I just have to keep going.

Here are just a few of my great deals:

Blurry picture, but brand new (not anymore) Teva flip flops in my size for $1



A bright fun rug to go under my kitchen table and that matches the kitchen perfectly: $2



A fun decorative china "box" : $2



Toys for Aidan ranging from .50 to 2.00



Little People car garage: $2



Big container of duplo legos! : $7



Turtle sandbox: $2



Beautiful Radio Flyer wagon: $15

Now, these are just a few of my great purchases....Other things include: Christmas tree ($3), adorable wooden kid table and chairs ($2), wooden toy box ($5), vintage shirts for me, table and chairs for the kitchen, clothes for Aidan, children's books galore, and other fun decor items.

I am all about good deals and love getting almost new stuff for so much less!

I also absolutely love Craigslist and plan to do a post showing everything I have bought from there....it's a little ridiculous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment