Monday, February 16, 2009

Weird

I bought a new pair of jeans a couple of weekends ago. I hesitated to wear them because I wanted to make sure they were the perfect fit...you know? Well, I finally gave in and started to wear them only to discover that there was a small part in the crotch that looked ready to tear. Although intending to take them back and exchange for another pair, I wore them again a couple times. The last time completely did them in. As I was bending over to pick up Aidan the crotch ripped....like a good 5 inch hole. :) I have never had that happen to me before.

So, when I went in to return them. The lady asked me if I wanted to try on a bigger size. Ummm....no. This is already a bigger size than I would normally wear. Are you implying that I am fat?

Oh well. The new pair seems to be holding up well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment