Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nora's 3rd Birthday

Nora's birthday was on September 10th, but we celebrated a few days early with our family by going to the Old Settler's Day Parade and then going back to our house for a light lunch and cake. It was fun little time and we enjoyed celebrating Nora.

The kids loved the parade and enjoyed sitting by the curb. The rest of us sat under the shade of a tree.






Enna did great and slept pretty much the whole time!




I made this birthday banner the night before. I cut the letters out with scrapbook paper and then glued them onto card stock and strung it up with twine. I hope to use it for years to come. 


Nora requested a heart cake with pink icing and sprinkles. I saw something similar on Pinterest, so I gave it a shot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment